Tuesday, May 17, 2005

we are young and unimpressed by all you'd recognize

another chance at lifelong admiration if you can name the song (cassie, you're disqualified) :) so now you can e-mail the cool stuff i say to cool people you know. since i know that must be so incredibly often, now there's a cool button beneath each post you can use to do it :) oh and i added a picture- narcissistic? maybe.
"When later Narcissus discovered his image in a pool, he fell in love with himself, and not being able to find consolation, he died of sorrow by the same pool. It is said that Narcissus still keeps gazing on his image in the waters of the river Styx in the Underworld."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

rewind - BTE

Unknown said...

well i can't admire you if you're anonymous!

Anonymous said...

You make a good point. I will admit I had to check the lyrics to make sure it was rewind. I did know that it was BTE off the top of my head. Let me know if you would like me to me identify myself. We can work something out. I am not even completely sure that you would know/remember who I am. The world is a strange place like that.

Unknown said...

yes i would like you to identify yourself :) and thanks for the honesty on checking the lyrics - i once had a concert t-shirt with those lyrics on it which is why i remember them so well!

Anonymous said...

Email me at linuxbeergeek@yahoo.com, I will reply and identify myself. Not a big fan of having my full name on the web. Googlebot is everywhere.

Anonymous said...

taillights fade...

ML said...

We are all Narcissists! Some people just refuse to admit it