Friday, May 20, 2005

'somewhere out in america it's starting to rain'

good morning! off to a happy and hurried start this morning, work has been slow but i'm happiest when it's busy and today definitely is that! just enough time to blog too :) weekend plans? all the blacksburg best, ashlea is headed out of our dear town soon, so here's the run down: floyd friday night jamboree (hippies, farm town, bluegrass, flat footing and even a little gospel music), the cellar and a night out with the girls' (maybe a little cliff-marry-shag?), the gillie's for a yummy breakfast. in between all of the eating, hopefully the weather will cooperate for a weekend of outdoorsy type stuff ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Blacksburg favorites! This is going to be the best weekend ever :)

Anonymous said...

I head out of town for one weekend, and you have the best weekend ever. I see where I rank on your list. - ni

Unknown said...

now now, it was ashlea who said best weekend ever, i just said we'd be out to experience all the blacksburg best ;)

Anonymous said...

bri - I have a feeling that I know where I rank on your list. Although it's an o.k. ranking, I'll keep trying to work my way up it. However, in my comment, I was actually referring to Ashlea's list. - ni

Anonymous said...

Nate, you'll be in town for part of the best weekend ever. YOUR participation in the Floyd activities tonight is actually what moved this weekend up from "really cool weekend" to "best weekend ever."

Anonymous said...

Hey you all must be nice to be young again. But must say you would have a hard time having the great time we had last Sat evening at Bri home last week-end.

Anonymous said...

awwww, girls. i am so sad i missed out on the best weekend ever! :( it's so sad to think that ash will be leaving b'burg soon. i miss you guys and blacksburg life so much!!! how about a girls' night plan for atlanta?? -jules