Thursday, March 24, 2005

it's all about the blog

you people amuse me. what i thought was the most boring post garnered no less than six comments. i guess ie's can't resist a little process improvement ;) well, ie's and an english major. yay for only brushing your teeth once per year, it's much more efficient- in fact who needs teeth? we could all just suck puree through a straw. okay gross, it's too early in the morning for that.
my candy bowl at work has been filled with easter candy- happy easter early!
observation: my boss always calls me bri- except when i'm in some sort of trouble, in which case i am 'brianna' - (i.e. 'brianna, i really need those metrics i asked you about.') very similar to my mother actually :) at least i know right off when to sit up straight and pay attention!

No comments: