Monday, December 19, 2005

nately and i are FL bound!

yippee :) i can finally post this on my blog since i let my company know last friday. it went better than expected- they were disappointed, but on the whole, happy and excited for me :) and telling them two months ahead of time was a bit of a gamble, but fortunately, they appreciated the advance notice.
so i'm moving in march, right after the wedding, nate is joining me in may/june as soon as he is able to wrap things up in blacksburg.
in other news, cassie headed out saturday for arizona (just a day behind due to weather delays).
nate took me out ot dinner for graduation on friday evening :) it was a great little restaurant in pearisburg with tasty tasty food called "The Bank." saturday, after i dropped cassie off in the wee hours of the morning, i headed to work and then nate and mostly laid around and relaxed. then holiday party, then sunday i started packing! cassie and i won't be roomies anymore, but we'll be neighbors instead! i cleaned out my closet and papers and whatnot to streamline the whole moving process :)
long post! but lots going on :) hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments: