Thursday, March 3, 2005

"each year gets late earlier."

this morning i walked outside and had a mild heart attack. here's my early morning thought process 'oh my god, why is it so light out? am i late? are my clocks an hour off??? (breathe) oh. i went to work early yesterday and that's why it was dark...'
anyway, i'm happy to realize that spring is close at hand. there's a james richardson quote about how as our days get longer, the sun is actually moving away and when they're at they're shortest, it's actually moving closer to us, but i can't find it. will search through my book later and find it :) listening to lisa loeb this morning on launchcast and filling in the daily metrics sheet... get to leave work early today for a hair appointment, cutting all my hair off! (sorry mom)...
oh, ps, title of this post is a james richardson ten-second essay ;)

No comments: