Wednesday, January 7, 2004

wed-nes-day

i always prounounce it in my head like that so i remember how to spell it. seems like it's a good day for random facts such as that one.

random fact #2: i have purchased three 2004 calendars to date. one, a mini monthly calendar (dilbert) for my wall at work, the second is a full size french bulldog calendar for my room, and the third, the bad girl's rage-a-day calendar for my desk at work.

3: boca (veggie burgers) now has one with cheese included - yum yum. three cheers for processed frozen foods!

four: i took lots of pictures with my new digital camera but haven't posted them anywhere you all could see them. maybe i will.

#5: a question from the keirsey temperament personality indicator that i always find interesting: "which do you wish more for yourself? strength of will, or strength of emotion?"

seis: for some reason, being inconsistent and just a bit random pleases me today- but then am i consistently inconsistent?

No comments: