Monday, July 16, 2012

addie bird... or fish?

we took addie in the pool for the first time this past weekend and she loved it!  i think it helped that she had the perfect outfit for it:

I'm a model....you know what I mean!  And I do my little turn on the catwalk...
i forgot my camera so these are from my phone but sarah got some great pics that i will update later :) 


Oh the flowers!  And the hat!  I could just die.

Almost ready for the pool! 
I got in the pool while holding her and she didn't even really react- probably helped that the water was 85 degrees!  Once she was comfortable in the water, we put her in her awesome pool float and she leaned back, rested her head on the pillow and kicked her feet.  i kid you not.  this kid is a born floridian :)

Swimming with Daddy!

No comments: