Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my ipod library

is new and improved!  i had a lot of unorganized music, unidentified artists, song titles, etc.  but that's all in the past!  i've spent entirely too much time and now every song has a label :)  also, no more alternate spelling of band names or song titles.  whew!

now time to upload them all to my ipod so i can make my gym list :)  i'm newly dedicated to the gym after a stint of absenteeism.  i might even go to 'body flow' a class focused on tai chi, pilates, and yoga!  we'll see how that goes ;)

tomorrow, nate and i are headed to see wilco in concert!  this will be my first experience and i'm pretty excited to see them.  nate's seen them six times!

1 comment:

Jilian said...

I highly recommend the 'body flow' class. Great way to stretch and strengthen and relax :) I actually love all the les mills 'body' classes - too bad my new gym doesn't have them.