Thursday, August 14, 2008

a few old pictures :)

nate and i were digging out some boxes from the garage awhile ago and i ran across an old photo album, one that marty actually gave to me when i was a baby (fun fact:  mom and marty knew each other in highschool and have just celebrated their 20th anniversary) :)

but anyway, i ran across a some photos i thought were funny :)  i must have been an aspiring photographer at a young age, i took several 'artsy' photos of my cabbage patch and other items :)  i like the following picture because you can see me with the camera in it (and dad & anita, you may also recognize your old bedroom in scottsdale!):


and unrelated to my photographic aspirations, but another one from the same album, taken in tennessee (that's cassie in front posing model style and me hamming it up in the back):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well bri i like both but my pick is the tennessee one of course gram

Anonymous said...

Is your hair straight in those pictures?

M&M + C said...

take that picture down, NOW!