Thursday, April 3, 2008

the ivey B&B

guess who's coming to visit this weekend? laura & drew! we're so excited :) we wrote out a list of things we'd like to show them -- they're always such wonderful nashville hosts and we're really looking forward to having them here :)
after that, my mom will be here!! she hasn't been here since we made all the changes to the house so i'm really excited to show her all that and hopefully we'll get to the beach.
then we have a while without visitors, but in the end of may, my dad, anita, ryan and austin will all be here for a week :) they've never been here so i'm really excited about that too! cassie is hoping to make it down for some part of that week too.

we've been enjoying the FL weather and having a good time :) not looking forward to that summer heat though!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a wonderful B&B you have! I can't wait to go back...especially for your special breakfast. I loved that. Can I get the recipe? Thanks for the great time! I love your house.

chewie said...

wow bri, I _love_ your pics! Will you shoot our wedding if we have another ceremony down the road? :) I'm excited to geek out w/ you on photography when we come down.