Monday, April 28, 2008

what we've been up to

i'm behind on pictures. i know. still need to post pics from my mom's visit and i STILL need to finish my paris pics. but in the meantime, the chewies will be visiting this week (yay!), mario kart was just released for wii, and the weather is beautiful! we've been riding bikes and enjoying eating dinner out on the patio :) soon though, the weather will get HOT HOT HOT and all activity will occur in the air conditioned house, car, movie theater, work, gym, or anywhere out of the sun!

in the meantime, i took a self portrait for one of the message boards i post on, posted here for you :) my mom helped me shop for clothes while she was here - who knew i could wear capri pants?? not me!

2 comments:

M&M + C said...

dude... i need to have a talk w/you and mom about capri pants!!

Paper + Ink Studio said...

super cute pic!! love the expression.