Monday, December 10, 2007

let your imagination run wild!

so this morning i was almost done with my workout on the elliptical and 'footloose' came on my ipod (part of my new 'gym baby!' playlist which i'll have to post here :)) so anyway, i was pedaling away and you know when you're listening to music and watching the people around you? i had this little image in my head of me hopping off the machine, doing a high kick, and running down the aisle. everyone else, also overcome with kenny loggins excitedly gets in line behind me, kicking and punching the air for emphasis, and we all dance up and down the aisles of the gym. just a little random thought for you this morning ;)


....That time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling
Or else I'll tear up this town!

Tonight I gotta cut
Loose, footloose
Kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise
Pull me offa my knees
Jack, get back
C'mon before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut FOOTLOOSE!

4 comments:

M&M + C said...

crack kills bri... you may want to cut back...

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see that!

Maureen said...

I choreograph spontaneous dance routines in my head all the time! What else is crack for??
No, seriously, I do.

Unknown said...

giggle :)