Wednesday, September 5, 2007

photos posted!

so i posted all the az pics from my camera :) still need to post the ones from my mom's camera. instead of using the shotgun approach this time, i sifted through the many i took, post-processed them, and then posted them :) nate's not so sure about this plan, i think he thinks i'm over processing.. which i may well be! i can't decide. for example:

straight out of the camera




and after i played with it a bit



i'm not sure i guess... although the first is the picture i originally took, the second looks more like something i'd want on the wall and in my memory, seems like the colors were that vivid, so i'm conflicted!!


philisophical arguments about photoshop aside, these are a few of my favorites:

my dad :) my brother austin actually took this picture and i made it black and white and burned (darkened) the edges.


my mother's delicious looking snacks!


my mom spotted this hollow tree trunk while we were waiting for marty and nate to try and free a deer (long story..)

and nate finally let me take a proper portrait - lots to learn about taking good portraits but i think he looks cute :)

oh and joey is one of my dad's two dogs ;)

No comments: