Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my work anniversary

was march 6th :) i can't believe it's been an entire year! the day snuck up on me actually, and when all my co-workers piled into my office to congratulate me and present me with my one year service pin -- i was completely surprised!
annivesaries and milestones are a great time for reflection and since i started working here i've thought a lot about what's different in this role verus my previous role. there are many many differences on the surface, but what i have really enjoyed are the differences in how i feel about my job. i enjoy working for a company that makes decisions that i agree with, decisions i would make for myself. maybe i have a one year rosy view, but i really enjoy all of the intrinsic reward programs they promote. pats on the back and verbal praise are common and much appreciated from my end! so i guess what i'm getting at is that i'm happy with my decision to change career paths, and happy that it's worked out even better than i hoped it would :)

1 comment:

M&M + C said...

LONG LIVE DADDY DANAHER!! hahahhaha