Tuesday, January 9, 2007

An Open Letter to My Blogger Friends Who Have Seemingly But Not Definitely Abandoned Their Posts (pun intended).

Dear Blogger Friends Who Have Seemingly But Not Definitely Abandoned Their Posts (pun intended):

I know we've all been busy lately, but c'mon! Are you really leaving me to read nothing while on the internet but cnn.com? Checking my bank balance? Reading theknot.com when I got married almost a year ago? This is disgraceful Blogger Friends Who Have Seemingly But Not Definitely Abandoned Their Posts (pun intended)! Some of you haven't updated your blogs since last summer! Your URLs are wasting away in cyberspace, longing for an update... where have you gone? Have you opened up a myspace.com page and left me in the dark? Dedicated your time to macrameing pairs of denim shorts for next summer? I've not been that great about my own blog but I need entertainment from you people! We're down here in Florida with no link to your lives! I'll be forced to write personal e-mails in order to get updates! What is the world coming to??

Okay Blogger Friends Who Have Seemingly But Not Definitely Abandoned Their Posts (pun intended), quit reading my blog and go update your blog! I need reading material! I don't even care if it's good reading material so long as it's an update! Maybe post a new website to keep me busy with all this freed up time?

Sincerely,
Bri ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bri glad you are writing a little it gets lonesome to keep going and finding nothing new that is what i do to keep up with you and Nate hope you had a great time being home we all love having you home you make it so much fun gram