Wednesday, May 24, 2006

happy middle of the week!

this week is speeding along quite nicely ;) nate headed home yesterday midday and returned to a flurry of packing and getting ready for the movers this morning. mom and marty are in england this week, so i'm missing my regular phone calls with my mother :) they'll be back on her birthday next week!
i'm so excited to leave for PA this weekend :)
i had a great time at the industrial engineering conference (it was here in orlando). it was so much fun to be a "disney IE" running around wearing my pin lanyard and talking to people about what i do. we had a great time clowing around with the engineers from starbucks (based out of seattle! i'm jealous!)
in other news, the powder princess (my lovely blue bike) has returned home after a stint in new york city and multiple trips out on the huckleberry trail thanks to my sister :)

No comments: