Tuesday, April 4, 2006

pick four club

since i received this by e-mail, i decided to join the pick 4 club :)

Four Jobs I've Had (I'll pick the coolest ones) :)
1 - Industrial Engineer - Disney
2 - Engineer on an Oil Rig in the Gulf
3 - Typsetter for a local copy place
4 - Bagel girl at Bagel Nosh :)

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
1 - Music from Another Room
2 - Something's Gotta Give
3 - Love Actually
4 - So I Married an Axe Murderer

Four Places I've Lived (again, I'm picking the coolest, not listed in order of coolness):
1 - Burlington, VT
2 - Blacksburg, VA
3 - Phoenix, AZ
4 - Orlando, FL

Four TV Shows I Love:
1 - Arrested Development
2 - Desperate Housewives
3 - Sex and the City
4 - CSI

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1 - San Diego, CA
2 - Acacia National Park, ME
3 - Pacific Northwest (Portland/Seattle)
4 - England!

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
1 - Dough noodles (childhood favorite) :)
2 - Bean burritos (or ANY variation involving refried beans)
3 - Mom's Chicken Pot Pie
4 - Nate's Hot Sausage and Pasta :)

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1 - gmail (of course!)
2 - a gammet of blogs :)
3 - theknot (yes, i'm that sad still)
4 - cnn (most of the time)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1 - Virginia
2 - Arizona
3 - Italy
4 - San Diego :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Burlington is pretty cool. I didn't know you lived there.

-Nate's favorite brother