Saturday, March 11, 2006

url change :)

i'm changing my url! bmonteverde is no longer applicable :) i can't decide what to change it to though... and once i change it, the old address will be immediately unavailable, so i'll probably post the new one and then wait a week once i figure it out :)
i like floridabreeze.blogspot.com, but it's not available. here are a few others i'm considering:
  • breezeflorida
  • breezyflorida
  • breezeinflorida

sensing a theme here? i'm stuck on that at the moment, so my creativity stops there, but i'm open to new suggestions if you have any good ones :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bri they are all good but the first one is my first choice.have to figure out how to put it in my favorites love Gram

Anonymous said...

I like breezeinflorida. Or you might try briannaivey in case you move to Phoenix sometime. Then you would not have to change it again ;).

Rex said...

Bri Ivey! Hey there, you could always do this with your url.

(1) Keep your old one for other people to check (for a few months)
(2) Create a New Blog with the name of your choice.
(3) On the old blog make your last post a message that links to the new one.
(4) Change your old blog settings to only show the last post.

And there you go, you can keep the old and have the new. The question I have is if you straight up change it (which I am assuming you are planning to do) do you keep all of your old blogs? My guess is yes.

p.s. this blog check started because Jason Mraz came on my internet radio station and I remember the CDs you made friends years ago introducing them to Mraz :)

Joey