Wednesday, February 1, 2006

cleo has left the building! (and state!)

well, after the shower, we decided it'd be best to send cleo on ahead to arizona with my mom since we'll be spending so much time out of town until we head to arizona ourselves. my mom and and i successfully drugged her and put her in a carry-on sized soft carrier- she was none too pleased with it, but my mom got her home! watching my mom try to stuff a drugged, but still unwilling dog back into the carrier post security check was amusing to both me and the rest of the airport! now that she's in arizona, my mom's sent a few pics of the spoiled spoiled thing -- she's made acquaintance with sadie (my parents' english bulldog) and has taken quite well to marty :) pics below of her trying to weasel her way on to sadie's bed in the car, and enjoying spending time with marty while he's working :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bri - that story about Cleo and the pics are just too cute. What sweet little doggie.