Wednesday, November 30, 2005

get your fork ready...

only today's presentation and one final exam stand between me and my degree! nate's taking me out for my graduation dinner to a mystery locale. i've been trying to guess, but can't!
wedding planning is coming along, i relaxed a little after we booked the site, but i need to get back in gear- less than three months to go! my wonderful and talented cousin volunteered to make invitations so i'm excitedly awaiting the samples in the mail :) i'm also anxiously awaiting the arrival of my dress in the mail...time will tell if ebay comes through on that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL BET I CAN GUSS WHO YOUR COUSIN IS.BET IT IS MY OLDEST GRANDDAUGHTER AM I RIGHT gram

Anonymous said...

bri want you to no we are so proud of you so glad you have finished we love you for all your hard work grandparents