Wednesday, October 19, 2005

home again home again

jiggity jig! just got back yesterday from arizona, home to a midterm and group project! but the midterm's behind me now and the project is well underway. in other changes, i have a new role at work, still a supervisor, but at our other building (my home base actually, where i started out 3 1/2 years ago) for a different product line. should be challenging- new set of issues, new set of people. i'm excited to see what happens.
arizona was great. will post pics when i download them, but nate had a wonderful time (at least that's what he tells me) and my family loves him of course :)
short week this week for me -- have a good one :)

1 comment:

Rex said...

Glad it was a good trip and that Nate had a good time! What's not to love?

I miss Cleo and that strange sister of yours. We should catch up... Lot's going on.