Thursday, September 15, 2005

i'm boring my grandma...

...by not keeping up with my blog! so here i am again ;) school is clipping along -is this week 4 or 5? spent the weekend in PA to see laura (nate's sister) and drew get married :) lots of fun, beautiful wedding! it was a 3-day event complete with all the festivities, not complete of course without either a tube or canoe trip on the river (or both!) i'll post some pictures, and per my mother's request, they will not be "all piled up so i can't even see what her wedding dress looks like" (in ref. to anna's wedding photos). speaking of my mother, she's in hawaii -- she called me last night to inform me that her hotel room overlooks a 26,000 square foot swimming pool in the shape of a flower. you've got to be kidding me. but my time will come :) they sound as if they're having a wonderful time sunning and funning which they deserve :)
in other news, libra (extravaganda) fest is up and coming, so if you live in blacksburg or within driving distance, you shouldn't miss it :) five of us libras have birthdays within 10 days of each other, so we celebrate in style for the occasion(s).

No comments: