Wednesday, August 31, 2005

i'm pretty sure fictitional is not a word....

but my professor seems to think so! ah well, no point in telling her now. i'm flying through my week! only 2 more days to go, and then a 3 day weekend followed by a 1-day work week and a 5 day weekend! doesn't get any better than this :) nate's sister is getting married next friday, so we're headed to PA to celebrate. which reminds me, i have a lot of cookies to make! has anyone else (that's NOT from pennsylvania) ever heard of cookie tables at a wedding? gram? have you? curiously awaiting lots of cookie table stories, :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well bri that is a new one on me.is it for the reception in place of the cake? gram

Unknown said...

nope! :) just lots of yummy cookies for all the guests to eat as you walk into the reception i think :) i'm making snickerdoodles! oodles and oodles of them :)

Anonymous said...

the cookie table is one of my favorite things at a wedding. - nji