Thursday, July 7, 2005

(insert something interesting here)

much to my mother's dismay, i have again chopped off all of my hair. shortest it's ever been now i think - she even had to use that little razor thingy on my neck. sorry mom!
i haven't blogged in awhile, was keeping up a pretty good pace there the last couple of weeks and the poof! nothing for days. i spent first few days of the weekend at work, but then was freed to head to PA to spend time with nate's family and friends and their annual 4th celebration. it was a wonderful time! we spent a good portion of the day floating in the river, played an intense volleyball game, and a few other games like three-legged races and water balloon toss. overall, was a fun-filled holiday :)
this week, have been out to cabo with friends, had dinner made for me (tasty!), checked on our garden, which thanks to mark and natalie, is flourishing! if you're looking for some tasty veggies, i'll have plenty of them in a few more weeks! i'm most excited about the pear tomatoes which my mom grew years ago and i found when we were buying up all our plants to plant.
tonight? new river network get together thingy and maybe a movie at the lyric? to be seen....

1 comment:

Jilian said...

funny at cabo on tues I was thinking 'wow bri's hair is getting long, she must be growing it out'. Guess I was wrong, can't wait to see the new do. I love getting my hair chopped.. one of my favorite things to do!