Tuesday, June 7, 2005

i wish winnie the pooh was my co-worker!

for an explanation of that statement. so how are you? i always talk about my own goings-on on this blog, which makes sense, because, well, it's my blog, but just thought i'd ask :) work is busy busy today, lots of things going wrong and no time to solve everything all at once. but i'll get there ;) it's also only 45 minutes until lunchtime, always a bonus. we ate taco salad lastnight- mmmm. tonight i think nately is cooking up something on the grill after cassie and i play some tennis. and then maybe to the mall or something - who knows what the evening may hold? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you eat the taco salad off of your stomach? ;)

Unknown said...

as i matter of fact... i did! but..it was in a bowl, on my stomach. does that count?

Anonymous said...

I guess it counts, but it's not quite as fun!