Tuesday, April 5, 2005

this just in

so, i found during my few days in arizona that my grandma does in fact still read my blog (thanks gram!). my mom doesn't because of the lame excuse that she got a new computer and it's no longer her homepage. that's the only way i can get her to read it.. make it her default internet site. the blog even a mother couldn't love! lucky for me, my sense of worth is not closely tied to the number of comments on my blog ;)
this week is filled with homework, projects, papers, and work (of the 40-hour-a-week variety that is). but after that the fun begins! it's a paul clark week, closely followed on friday by the graduate student semi-formal gala - that's right, get out your gala clothes because there's a cocktail party, dinner, and dance to attend (isn't that festive?) can't think of a better way to kick off the warm weather that's starting to be the norm around here again.
bollo's has good coffee today, and i've now come often enough that i recall the exact change for a house mug. $1.37. today, there's not even time for my one free refill, have to rush off to a meeting on campus ;) enjoy the warm weather (hopefully wherever you are, there is some!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

c'mon now, just because my sense of worth is not tied to comments doesn't mean you people shouldn't comment at all!

Anonymous said...

Green pants...check
multicolored, cactus socks....check

Now I just need to pick my best t-shirt, and I'll be all set for the Gala.

Anonymous said...

no letter were harmed in the production of this comment.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of coffee houses...some big news here in the west lafayette (remember, that town you lived in for undergrad?) well, all was normal on thursday, vienna and village coffeehouse both open for java drinks (of course one is better than the other)...come saturday morning village is closed, completely empty with "for lease" signs in the windows, and the markerboard outside says "20 unemployed on a whim..." leaving vienna the undisputed champion on campus...