Saturday, February 26, 2005

yaaaaaaaawn.

wow i'm tired. that part of my brain that's supposed to send me home at a reasonable hour didn't kick in last night. ah well, a few more hours at work, then home to take a nap. in the meantime, i should really clean my desk- can hardly find it beneath the papers and notebooks and backlogs and various office supplies. would probably make me feel more productive, besides, i'm not setting a very good example ;)
did anyone notice it's almost march? are you kidding me? i can't believe it. now if only it would get warmer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

often overlooked, but nontheless true fact:
march is generally considered by experts to be a good, if not the best, month to visit friends in the greater washington, d.c. metropolitan area.

Unknown said...

hmmm...good point, i forgot about that march characteristic...