Wednesday, July 21, 2004

the return of monica seles

so cassie always called me monica in highschool when we were both on the tennis team on account of my loud exhaling as i attempt to hit the ball. needless information i know, but slightly relevant as cassie and i have started playing tennis everyday after work. good stuff :) my forearm is KILLING me, but hopefully after a week or so, i'll get used to it.

cassie's also a danaher employee now, working out the kinks in our physical inventory. she can often be seen running about with a clipboard and calculator.

my mom will be here this weekend! v. exciting. and i've even semi-prepared by setting up all our utilities for the new place, and renting a u-haul for the move. we haven't packed a thing yet though. next week is a 2-day work week for me :) yay for hoarding vacation all year long so i can take lots for the second half of the year.

after that, august! cassie's birthday, r-dawg coming to visit (on the 7th), then everyone comes back into town, then classes start again!

life is never boring ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love being mentioned by other people. it makes me giddy. 2 weeks!!!!!!! i hate exclamation marks.

Rex said...

Monica, Ice Cream...