Monday, February 9, 2004

dance party in my new office

so my new office is so big i could have a dance party. and a plant, cause i have a window! kind of weird to have carpet... and space...feel like i should partition half of it off and slowly move it out until i get used to it. jeff lang ran a few laps in here this morning even. okay, it's not THAT big, but it's comfortable and roomy. i'm done bragging now.

i do miss inland - or the "mothership" as i've heard it referred to by others who have moved from facility to facility.

learning my new job until wednesday, then i'm on my own! skipped class today to make sure i sponge up as much knowledge as possible from amanda before she heads back across the border. in fact... i think i'll spend some quality time with all that reading she gave me to do -- adios ;)

ps: the 8-ball made the trip safely, thanks to "the cass" who graciously agreed to get up early on a sunday morning to help me move all my stuff :)

No comments: