Tuesday, February 24, 2004

all's quiet on the blogging front

so i've been neglecting my blog, as well as phone calls to my mother, e-mails to my friends, and i don't think i've fed cleo in weeks... hmm...

but recruiting was successful! if you can consider putting $750 on my credit card successful (and i do). don't worry mom, it's reimbursable. lots of fun. noteables? kabuki is a really cool japanese steakhouse that's both entertaining and tasty, and chateau morrissette has 2, count them, 2 new wines. 1 of which i brought home to share 'cause, mmm... it's my new favorite.

on the subject of school, i have a 20 page research paper to write, but the due date moved a week further away from me, so that's all the encouragement i need to procrastinate just a tad bit longer.

speaking of procrastinating, i'm going to finish up and head home! it's a barnes and noble kind of night.

No comments: