Monday, December 29, 2003

b'eggl

so i woke up early this morning to drive my mom to work so i could in turn commandeer her vehicle, but then my stepdad decided he didn't need his, so now i'm both at home and with vehicle. think i might head off to a coffee shop for a bit and read the fountainhead until it's reached a decent hour to visit people, such as my grandparents. we bought my grandaddy a VCR years ago, but he never watches the movies we buy him, so i'm headed over there today to watch seabiscuit, which i haven't seen.

yesterday i FINALLY got my mom to see "something's got to give." it was our third attempt, the previous two attempts of the weekend being completely sold out. it was fun to go to a 10 a.m. movie and have a peppermint mocha instead of popcorn.

i also had lunch with michael and finally got to see his house which he built within the past year if memory serves me (and it usually doesn't). funny, i feel as if i should identify people by their blog names- michael being "mm" the majority of the time.

anyway, off to read :)

No comments: