Saturday, October 4, 2003

palm reading

so this was a while ago, at steppin' out in august actually, but i had my palm read - it was funny. she told me i was a good person, that i liked to help people, blah blah blah -- who would argue with that? i can't imagine someone responding "actually, that's not quite true. i'm a bad person, and i hate people" -- but anyway, it was worth the novelty of actually doing it i suppose :) has anyone else ever had their fortune told or palm read? i'd like to hear some mystical story about how some prediction came true or something :)

well, it's saturday and i'm at work, so i suppose i should actually get some done!

when she read my palm, she looked
into my eyes and told me things i could
have easily told her about myself. shouldn’t
she have been looking at my palm? still, i nodded
silently and smiled at all the right
pauses while she weaved my life into death
with love and everything in between.

No comments: