Monday, October 20, 2003

good intentions

so this morning, i've taken back control of my desk and my inbox, and created a new weekly schedule for myself, down to when i'll pay bills and (hopefully) go to the gym. let's see if i stick to it, i have good intentions at least! i got to work a 6:30 am this morning- how great is that? cleo and i dragged ourselves out of bed early this morning (cleo got a new bone yesterday, life is good for her too).

exciting stuff for the week: sarah's at her interview as we speak- hopefully it's going wonderfully (i'm sure it is), a friend of mine got engaged this weekend, my mom will be here on friday, and my midterms are this week! (that's exciting because they'll soon be over...)

and the question for the day/week is: "if you wrote a book about your life (or someone else wrote it, whatever) what would the title be?"

No comments: